[16 April] Workshop: Leathercrafting Basics with Sekkha
Workshop: Leathercrafting Basics - Cardholder
A MarketPlays collaboration with one of our crafters, Sekkha.
means 'learner' in the tongue of Pali. We believe that we’re lifelong learners, and we take that philosophy of studying, exploring, and diligence into our leathercrafts."
Learn how to craft your own cardholder with real vegetable tan leather, and proper tools.
• Proper tools are provided.
• Drinks, water, and snacks provided.
• Quality vegetable tan leather will be used for this class.
• Small introduction on leather education, from quality talk to the basics.
• Involves pattern-making, cutting, hand-stitching, bevelling, and burnishing.
• ..and of course, your self-crafted cardholder to be shown-off and brought home.
Jl. Kemang Raya no. 15,
3rd Floor, Jakarta Selatan.
• 16th of April, Saturday,
• Starts at 11:00 AM.
• Price - Rp 550.000
• You are required to be a member of MarketPlays. Please register yourself here
• BCA - 5460307289 (PT MarketPlays Digital Ventura)
• MANDIRI - 1250089188999 (PT MarketPlays Digital Ventura)
Confirm your registration for the event by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following template:
- E-mail Subject: Workshop with Sekkha
- MarketPlays Username: ___________
- Bank Used for Transfer: (BCA/Mandiri)
- Name Used for Transfer: ___________
We will e-mail you back once we have confirmed your registration.
*Last day of payment confirmation is the 14th of April.
Have questions? Feel free to ask us via Live Chat, LINE at "@marketplays.id", or by posting in this thread.