[28 May] Workshop: Leathercrafting Basics with Motrap & Co. and Okimoto
Workshop: Leathercrafting Basics - Zipper Wallet
A MarketPlays collaboration with one of our crafters, Motrap & Co, and Okimoto.
Learn how to craft your own zipper wallet, from the foundations up to the technique of hand-dyeing and usage of basic hardware, all with quality imported vegetable tan leather and tools.
• Proper tools are provided.
• Drinks, water, and snacks provided.
• Small session on how to care for your leather products.
• Work with Imported vegetable tan leather from Bangladesh.
• Involves pattern-making, cutting, hand-stitching, bevelling, burnishing, hand-dyeing, and integrating hardware.
• ..and of course, your self-crafted zipper wallet to be shown-off and brought home.
Jl. Kemang Raya no. 15,
3rd Floor, Jakarta Selatan.
• 28th of May, Saturday,
• Starts at 11:00 AM.
• Price - Rp 550.000
• You are required to be a member of MarketPlays. Please register yourself here
• BCA - 5460307289 (PT MarketPlays Digital Ventura)
• MANDIRI - 1250089188999 (PT MarketPlays Digital Ventura)
Confirm your registration for the event by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following template:
- E-mail Subject: Workshop with Motrap & Okimoto
- MarketPlays Username: ___________
- Bank Used for Transfer: (BCA/Mandiri)
- Name Used for Transfer: ___________
We will e-mail you back once we have confirmed your registration.
*Last day of payment confirmation is the 26th of May.
Have questions? Feel free to ask us via Live Chat, LINE at "@marketplays.id", or by posting in this thread.